The new COUNTY-S EVO replaces the old County-S SMD Component Counter. The County-S EVO works by counting the holes on the tape. It can operate in two different ways:
- Totalizer: components are counted from a zero reference, tape feed is motorized and the counter automatically stops at the tape end, to prevent loss of the total.
- Preset mode: the desired component number is entered on the keyboard and the counter automatically stops when it reaches the corresponding component.
All functions are easy to operate with the help of interactive messages on the display.
On the screen are always visible:
- Counting direction
- Pitch number (holes per component)
- Working mode (Totalizer, Preset or Rewind)
- Name of the operator
- Components counted
- Date & Time or the last barcode reading.
You can use our Whatsapp support line to get information.